User Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Mexichem website (the “Site”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully since any use you make of this Site and/or application constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Throughout this Site, the terms “we”, “us”, “our”, “Mexichem” and the “Mexichem Group” refer to Mexichem, S.A.B. de C.V. and such of its affiliated companies as may be appropriate to the context. “User”, “you” and “your” refer to any person accessing or using this website and/or application.
Ownership. This Site (www.mexichem.com) is owned and operated by Mexichem, S.A.B. de C.V., a corporation established under Mexican law (“Mexichem”).
Intellectual property rights. All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in any and all text, images, layout, software and other materials on this Site and/or application are the property of Mexichem or are included with the permission of the relevant owner. The unauthorized use of any materials on the Site may violate copyright, trademark or other laws.
Written permission from Mexichem is required for any other use of intellectual property contained on this Site and all information provided on or via this Site. Any misuse of its contents is strictly prohibited;
Use of the Site. You are permitted to browse this Site and/or application and to reproduce extracts by way of printing or downloading to a hard disk, including for the purpose of distribution to other individuals, provided that you include in such reproduction all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials or any copies of the materials.
The use of the Mexichem Site is subject to the following conditions:
- No reproduction of any part of this Site and/or application may be sold or distributed for commercial gain or political purposes;
- No reproduction of any part of this Site and/or application may be modified or incorporated into any other work, publication or website;
- The copyright notice, “from the website of Mexichem”, must appear on every reproduction or part thereof, along with the date of copying;
- Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right with respect to any trademark, copyright, patent or any other intellectual property right of Mexichem;
- Your use of any information or materials on this Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
Prohibited Activities. In using this Site, it is strictly prohibited to commit any inappropriate or illegal act, including without limitation:
- Using this Site to defame or slander Mexichem, its affiliates or any third party, or acting in any way that harms Mexichem in any way;
- Using the Site or its contents in a false, misleading, derogatory or offensive manner, or engaging in or encouraging conduct that would violate any applicable law or regulation or give rise to civil liability.
- Committing any act that might constitute a breach of privacy (including uploading private information without the consent of its owner) or a violation of any other legal rights of any individual;
- Uploading files containing viruses that could cause damage to the property of any member of the Mexichem Group or the property of others.
- Reproduction of any part of this Site and/or application to be sold, used or distributed for commercial gain or political purposes
Mexichem reserves the right to restrict or terminate access to this Site at any time.
Use of “Cookies”. User hereby authorizes Mexichem to use “cookies” or any other kind of alphanumeric identifiers in order to better display and provide the features contained in the Site. If you do not want to accept such elements, then it shall be solely your responsibility to disable the function that allows the Site to download such elements into your computer.
Unsolicited Material. Mexichem does not accept or give consideration to unsolicited ideas for new technologies or processes through the Site. This policy is to avoid any potential misunderstanding or dispute regarding the ownership of ideas. Please do not transmit any material through the Site that you consider confidential or proprietary. Any material transmitted through the Site will be considered not to be confidential or proprietary.
Warranties and Disclaimers.
The materials provided on this Site are provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Consequently, Mexichem disclaims all warranties of every kind, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of intellectual property. Further, we make no representation or warranty that access to this Site and/or application will be uninterrupted or error-free; that defects, if any, will be corrected; that the Site, or the server that makes it available, are free from viruses or other harmful components; that this Site and/or application will be secure; or that any advice or opinion obtained from the Mexichem Group through this Site and/or application is accurate or to be relied upon; therefore any and all representations or warranties to any such effect are expressly disclaimed, and you rely on any such information strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this Site, including without limitation, lost profits, losses or damages arising from any loss of data, or any other indirect, special or consequential losses or damages.
We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to this Site and/or application or to any feature or part thereof at any time.
Limitation of Liability
Neither Mexichem nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Site and/or application on our behalf shall have any liability or responsibility whatsoever for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special or punitive damages, costs or losses whatsoever and howsoever arising out of your access to, use of, or inability to use this Site and/or application or from any change in this Site, or arising from any other website that you may access through a link from this Site and/or application or, to the extent permitted by applicable law, from any action that we may take or fail to take as a result of any electronic mail message you might send us.
Stock Price Information. Any stock price information presented on the Site should not be relied on for investment purposes. Mexichem does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of this information and is not liable for any loss or damages that may arise from reliance on such stock price information.
Audio Webcasts. These audio webcasts are made available for playback on our website as a convenience for investors and other interested parties. The information contained in these webcasts is valid only as of the date of the webcast and Mexichem disclaims any duty to update such information.
Other. Mexichem, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to: (1) change this Legal Statement; (2) monitor and remove postings; and (3) discontinue Site availability at any time without notice. If any term, condition, or provision of this Legal Statement is determined to be unlawful, invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions and provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby. This Legal Statement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Mexichem relating to the subject matter herein.
Jurisdiction. You and Mexichem agree that any controversy or claim arising out of the use of this Site shall be governed by and construed under the laws of Mexico and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Federal District of Mexico, Mexico.
By using this site, you are acknowledging your consent to the foregoing Terms and Conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.