1. Personal Information Collected and Sensitive Information.
As part of our registry of clients, suppliers, business partners, contributors, financial institutions, debtors, creditors and corporate communications, certain sensitive information regarding your personal identification can be collected and used. The information may include, but it is not limited to, the following:
Full name, address, telephone number or e-mail address, R.F.C. (Taxpayer ID), CURP (Unique Population Registry Code), voter ID, place and date of birth, nationality, age, names of relatives, people who financially depend on you, insurance beneficiaries, medical information, professional information, credit records, bank accounts, username and password, among other information.
Mexichem is committed to using the aforementioned information under strict security measures, always guaranteeing its confidentiality.
2. Purpose of Processing of Personal Information.
The personal information collected by Mexichem can be used, among others, for the following purposes:
- To sell the products and services offered by Mexichem, its affiliates and/or subsidiaries;
- To attend our customers and suppliers requirements: to process and manage returns, invoices, payments, discounts;
- To comply with obligations from agreements and/or contracts, and notify any relevant situation related thereto;
- To comply with laws, regulations or requirements made by the authorities, when we are required to protect the public interest, law enforcement and judicial procedures;
- To comply with labor services and obligations of Mexichem’s affiliates or subsidiaries;
- To attend job applications;
- To provide and inform about services or products requested by you;
- To evaluate the quality of our products and services;
- To comply with our processes of corporate internal and external communication and broadcasting.
- To make market research.
Mexichem does not usually seek sensitive information of Personal Information, understanding that this sensitive information to be about racial or ethnic origin, health status, genetic information, religious, philosophical and moral beliefs, union membership, political opinions and sexual preferences, but in the case of that for some reason should be required to provide sensitive information of your Personal Information, we will required the explicit written consent to collect and use such information if applicable.
We do not market, sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
If you do not wish for Mexichem and its affiliates and/or subsidiaries to use your information for publicity, marketing, corporate communications and market research, you can revoke your consent by emailing us at: email@example.com.
3. The Use of Tracking Technology throughout our Website.
We do warn you that Mexichem or its internet providers may use “Cookies”, “Web Beacons” and other technologies on our website that monitor your behavior as an internet user. We use these tools so we can provide you with better service while you are navigating within our website.
The personal information that we obtain from these tracking technologies are the following: the browser you use, server name, IP address, date time and length of navigation within internet and in our website, sections consulted and pages accessed when you are visiting our website.
4. Exercising ARCO Rights.
You have the right to know what personal information we have on you for our use, and its conditions of use (Access). It is also your right to request the correction of your personal information in the event that the same has not been updated, is incorrect or incomplete (Correction). To ask us to remove your information from our registries or databases when you think it is not being used in accordance with the principles, duties and obligations established in the Mexican Federal Protection of Personal Information Held by Private Parties Law (Cancellation), and you may oppose the use of your personal information for specific purposes (Opposition). These rights are known as the ARCO Rights.
5. Revocation of Consent and limitation of use or disclosure.
You can, at any time, revoke the consent you have granted to us for using your personal information.
In order to do this, it is necessary that you send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, request the corresponding form and follow the procedure that will be sent back to you.
However, it is important that you keep in mind that we will not always be able to immediately handle your request to conclude the use of your personal information, since it is possible that due to some legal obligation we might be required to continue using your personal information. You should also consider that for certain purposes the revocation of your consent will mean that we will not be able to continue providing you with the service that you have requested of us.
7. Applicable laws and jurisdiction.
The laws and regulation of different countries can impose different requirements (and even conflicts) on the Internet and the protection of information.